A thorough analysis of the technical condition of racks allows initiating preventive actions, which results into the elimination or maximum limitation of financial outlays associated with the purchase of new racks, at the expense of damaged goods, as well as increasing the safety of employees.
In accordance with the PN-EN 15635 standard, storage racks are subject to periodic inspections carried out by specialist external companies at least once a year.
The review includes:
- identification of damage and irregularities,
- checking the completeness of individual rack elements,
- measurement of deviation from the vertical of selected columns,
- control of the correctness of assembly of racks,
- verification of documentation and marking,
- preparation of an audit report.
- qualified specialists,
- preparation of a list of recommendations as to the further use of racks,
- inspections carried out throughout the country,
- competitive prices,
- individual approach to each order.